Subject: re: NMR shielding

From: "Boyd" <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Aug 2000 14:48:57 -0500

Hi,
To answer Tom Kuppens' question about where to start in the literature and
following up on Trevor D. Power's suggestion to see the work of Donald
Chesnut, you may wish to read:

D. B. Chesnut, in Reviews in Computational Chemistry, K. B. Lipkowitz and D.
B. Boyd, Eds., VCH Publishers, New York, 1996, Vol. 8, pp. 245-297.  The Ab
Initio Computation of Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Chemical Shielding.

Good luck, Don

Donald B. Boyd, Ph.D.
Editor, Reviews in Computational Chemistry
	http://chem.iupui.edu/rcc/rcc.html
Editor, Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling
	(publication of the ACS COMP division and MGMS)
	http://chem.iupui.edu/~boyd/jmgm.html
Department of Chemistry
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
402 North Blackford Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202-3274, U.S.A.
Telephone 317-274-6891, FAX 317-274-4701
E-mail [email-masked]