Subject: SYBYL-mailing list again.

From: Christian Rummey <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 13:35:01 +0200

dear colleagues,

some time ago at this forum, i asked about the existence of a mailing
list concerning the programm-package SYBYL from tripos inc..

unfortunately i only recieved messages asking for the replies i
recieved. as far as i know at the moment, there seems to be no such
list, at least not an active one.

this may be due to the sometimes very different fields tripos users are
working in, so a list with ppl working on similar problems may be not
too easy to create, but also because tripos itself offers proffessional
support, which however is not an option for everyone, due to the cost of
this service.

i remember to have recieved a message from a ccl-reader, who suggested
to open such a list himself, which seems to be a good idea to me (i am
really sorry, i lost your adress!). i'd create a such a list-bot myself,
but my time here (and maybe my time working with sybyl) seems rather
limited, so this might not be the best option right now.

maybe we should also look up for a kind of "message-board", wich are
freely available in the internet.

any further comments, or better: volunteers to admin a list or
message-board are welcome!

thanks for your time,
c.

-- 
Christian Rummey, Dipl. Chem.
Institut fuer Organische Chemie, Universitaet Wuerzburg
mailto:[email-masked]
registered linux user #92917