Subject: anyone got CSO rtf file?

From: "lv tun" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 15:31:54 GMT

need a residue topology file entry for
CSO residue for the Charmm,
the SG atom simply not presented in the
parameter file.
The CSO entry is :

anyone can help me?
HETATM  631  N   CSO A  67      -5.592  35.104  36.196  1.00 21.63
HETATM  632  CA  CSO A  67      -5.820  36.586  36.054  1.00 25.02
HETATM  633  CB  CSO A  67      -7.107  36.918  35.255  1.00 24.17
HETATM  634  SG  CSO A  67      -7.179  36.229  33.600  1.00 30.05
HETATM  635  C   CSO A  67      -5.854  37.365  37.409  1.00 25.04
HETATM  636  O   CSO A  67      -5.311  36.884  38.393  1.00 26.66
HETATM  637  OD  CSO A  67      -6.823  37.535  32.719  1.00 26.25
HETATM  638 1HN  CSO A  67      -4.857  34.622  35.718  1.00 -1.00
HETATM  639  HD  CSO A  67      -6.950  37.349  31.780  1.00 -1.00
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at 
http://profiles.msn.com.