Subject: Chemistry librarians are also welcomed to submit papers to my session at ACS 2001 Spring Mtg

From: Shu-Kun Lin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:37:31 +0200

Chemistry librarians are also welcomed to submit papers to the symposium
"Electronic Chemistry Publishing" at the Spring ACS meeting in
San Diego (April 1-5, 2001). I know some librarires successfully
integrated primary, secondary and tertiary literature sources on the
internet (intranet) in their library servers. Online publication is very
convenient for this effort in libraries. 

Because electronic publishing is our topic, I would like to ask
you to submit papers exclusively electronically at the
http://oasys.acs.org/acs/221nm/cinf/papers/index.cgi website.
It is a very good system. You can revise as many times as you like before
the deadline of November 30.

If you prefer poster presentation, you may send the paper to my session
first and mark the button "Poster preferred". The Spring ACS meeting in
San Diego (April 1-5, 2001) will have a poster session for all topics.

Please e-mail me if you have any question.

Regards,
Shu-Kun

-- 
Dr. Shu-Kun Lin
Molecular Diversity Preservation International (MDPI)
Saengergasse 25, CH-4054 Basel, Switzerland
Tel. +41 79 322 3379, Fax +41 61 302 8918
E-mail: [email-masked]
http://www.mdpi.org/lin/