Subject: Re: CCL:solvation energies

From: "Felipe Pineda" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:43:13 +0000

Hi Irena!

Electrostatic (polar) solvation free energies ->
	look for UHBD (FDPB continuum solvent model) or
        the TINKER package (GB model) or
	AMBER 6 (GB too)

For the non-polar (SA dependent) solvation free energies:

	TINKER too and
        many other packages implemmenting the Connolly algorithm.

Best regards

Felipe

-- 
**********************************************************************
* Felipe Pineda,PhD                                                  *
* Institut fuer Molekulare Biotechnologie                            *
* AG Theoretische Biophysik                                          *
* Beutenbergstrasse 11, Jena                Tel.: +49-3641-65-6491   *
* Postfach 100 813, D-07708 Jena, Germany   Fax:  +49-3641-656495    *
**********************************************************************
**********************************************************************
* DISCLAIMER: Unless indicated otherwise, everything in this note is *      
* my personal opinion, not an official statement of my employer      *      
**********************************************************************