Subject: MSI Workshop on Catalyst

From: Jeff Nauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 23:06:49 -0700

Molecular Simulations Inc. will be holding a 2-day "Pharmacophore and 3D 
Database Techniques Workshop."  This workshop is designed to provide 
attendees with a better understanding of structure-activity relationships 
and how to best exploit the most useful features within Catalyst. Lectures 
will present the methodologies and application examples to solve real-world 
problems.  These will be followed by hands-on/discussion periods during 
which attendees can work though tutorials or discuss their own work with 
experts from Molecular Simulations.

Attendees should possess knowledge of basic UNIX commands and have a basic 
understanding of QSAR theory.

Fees for the 2-day course are $1000 commercial, $500 government, and $400 
academic.

Further detailed information about this and other MSI training workshops, 
as well as on-line course registration, can be found at MSI's website 
(http://www.msi.com/about/events/training).  Please do not hesitate to 
contact us should you have any questions.

Thank you very much.

				Jeffrey L. Nauss
				858-799-5555

				Beverly Batchelder
				858-799-5711

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD		Phone: (858) 799-5555
Customer Training Programs	Fax: (858) 458-0136
Molecular Simulations Inc.	E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road		http://www.msi.com/about/events/training
San Diego, CA 92121-3752