Subject: MSI Workshop on Catalyst Nov 8-9 in Trevose, PA

From: Jeff Nauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 21:17:04 -0700

In my jet-lagged frame of mind, I appear to have left out some critical 
information. :-/  The complete details are shown below:

Molecular Simulations Inc. will be holding a 2-day "Pharmacophore and 3D 
Database Techniques Workshop."  The workshop will be held Nov 8-9 in 
Trevose, PA, just north of Philadelphia, PA.  This workshop is designed to 
provide attendees with a better understanding of structure-activity 
relationships and how to best exploit the most useful features within 
Catalyst. Lectures will present the methodologies and application examples 
to solve real-world problems.  These will be followed by 
hands-on/discussion periods during which attendees can work though 
tutorials or discuss their own work with experts from Molecular Simulations.

Attendees should possess knowledge of basic UNIX commands and have a basic 
understanding of QSAR theory.

Fees for the 2-day course are $1000 commercial, $500 government, and $400 
academic.

Further detailed information about this and other MSI training workshops, 
as well as on-line course registration, can be found at MSI's website 
(http://www.msi.com/about/events/training).  Please do not hesitate to 
contact us should you have any questions.

Thank you very much.

				Jeffrey L. Nauss
				858-799-5555

				Beverly Batchelder
				858-799-5711
--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD		Phone: (858) 799-5555
Customer Training Programs	Fax: (858) 458-0136
Molecular Simulations Inc.	E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road		http://www.msi.com/about/events/training
San Diego, CA 92121-3752