Subject: CAChe Seminars: 23 & 24 October

From: David Gallagher <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 12:08:32 -0700

"Prediction of Physical, Chemical, and Biological
     Properties with Computer Aided Chemistry"

  * Monday 23rd October 2000 in Wilmington, DE
  * Tuesday 24th October 2000 in Philadelphia, PA.

ABSTRACT:   The prediction of biological, chemical and physical properties 
such as reaction rates, UV-Visible & IR spectra, water solubility, vapor 
pressure, polymer properties, carcinogenicity, environmental fate, etc. 
will be illustrated with CAChe, an easy-to-use computer aided chemistry 
package for the experimental chemist that runs on a desktop PC. Prediction 
of reaction pathways, thermodynamics and kinetics will also be discussed as 
well as application to quantitative structure-property relationships (QSPR 
& QSAR).

Chemists use CAChe to improve their success rate in the laboratory and 
speed up research by pre-screening candidates and testing their ideas, 
before investing valuable laboratory time. This presentation reviews the 
expanding scope of computer aided chemistry.

After the 55 minute presentation, there will be a 10 minute review of the 
latest enhancements that MOPAC 2000 brings to CAChe, followed by a 15 
minute software demonstration. Visit 
http://www.cachesoftware.com/news/seminars2000.shtml
or to register, contact Heidi at [email-masked] or Ph: 503 746 
3603. This seminar is sponsored by Fujitsu.
----------------------------------------------------
David Gallagher <[email-masked]>
CAChe Group, Fujitsu Systems Business of America, Inc.
15244 NW Greenbrier Parkway, Beaverton, OR 97006-5733, USA
Tel: 503 531 3600  Fax: 503 531 9966  www.cachesoftware.com