Subject: Helical hydrophobicity moments

From: Deepak Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 02:23:16 -0400

Hi CCLers

Does anyone know of any good freeware that will plot the component of
helical hydrophobic moments?  QUANTA does this, but the quality of the
graphics is not good enough.  A UNIX (preferably) or windows program
will do.

Thank  you

Deepak.

--
**********************************************************************
Deepak Singh                        Tel : (315)443 1739 (w)
Graduate Student                          (315)472 9659 (h)
Dept. of Chemistry                  Fax : (315)443 4070
Syracuse University               email : [email-masked]
1-014 CST, Syracuse                 URL : http://web.syr.edu/~desingh
NY 13244

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." --- Salvor Hardin
**********************************************************************