Subject: electrochemistry simulation software Polar4.2

From: "Dr Huang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 16:02:59 +1000

I have uploaded:
polar42c.zip 

[ http://www.ccl.net/cca/software/MS-WIN95-NT/Polarograms/ ]

Polar 4.2 for Windows: electrochemical simulation and data analysis

 It analytically and digitally simulates virtually any mechanism
voltammograms (polarograms) at 8 electrode geometries (planar, 
spherical, semi-spherical, cylindrical, semi-cylindrical, microdisc,
thin film, and rotating electrodes) in over 5 techniques (linear sweep 
nd CV, DC, normal pulse, differential pulse, and square wave voltammetries).
It also simulates effects of charge current, resistance, noise, electrolyte,
stripping time, stripping potential, convection, etc. User can type in
his mechanism.

 It analyses any ASCII x-y data for detecting peak location, peak
value, semi-derivative, derivative, intergral, semi-intergral, curve
fitting, and separating overlapped peaks.

 It shows tip when the user put mouse cursor over a lable.
The progrom can separate overlapped voltammograms into individuals,
and extract real peak from voltammogram with noise and baseline.
It outputs the theoretical peak values, the peak current and potential,
and current-potential data, which can be imported into other program (e.g.
MS Excel). User can copy-and-paste the voltammogram into his document.

 It has been successfully applied to fit experimental
polarograms (voltammograms) of In(III), Cd(II), Pb(II), Tl(I), Cr(III).
Zn(II), and binuclear copper complex in aqueous and non-aqueous media
at mercury, solid metal and non-metal electrodes (specifically the
dropping mercury, hanging mercury drop, gold, platinum and glassy
carbon electrodes) by various electrochemical techniques (differential
pulse, square wave, and pseudo-derivative normal pulse polarographies).

 It is available from the author or download from my Web site.

Special requirement: MS VB 6 runtime.
http://www.simtel.net/simtel.net/win95/dll.html

Changes: Additional features added.

polar42c.zip has replaced polar41.zip.

Shareware.  Uploaded by the author.

*******************************************************
* Dr Weiguang Huang,    BS, MS, PhD, MACS *
* 124 Eastern Avenue, Kingsford, Sydney, NSW 2032, Australia *
* Phone:  02 96620516, 0413 008 019, 0425 212 734,  02 83002734*
* email: [email-masked], [email-masked]    *
* www.DrHuang.com, www.DrHuang.net    *
*******************************************************