Subject: CCL: Summary: MC and MD

From: [email-masked] (Masao Masamura)
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 16:21:30 +0900

Dear CCL:

Sincere thanks to all who replied to my question!

Below I have printed my original email and a summary
of the responses:

Dear Sir:

         I would like to ask you about (1) recent books for Monte Carlo
 Simulation and (2) recent books and reviews for constructing an
 intermolecular potential for MD and MC.

         Thank you

         M. Masamura

==========================================================
  One book I would recommend to you is Understanding Molecular Simulation:
  From Algorithm to Applications by Daan Frenkel and Berend Smit (Published
  1997).  Covers MC and MD and looks at algorithms (in Fortran) as well.

Deepak.

**********************************************************************
Deepak Singh                        Tel : (315)443 1739 (w)
Graduate Student                          (315)472 9659 (h)
Dept. of Chemistry                  Fax : (315)443 4070
Syracuse University               email : [email-masked]
1-014 CST, Syracuse                 URL : http://web.syr.edu/~desingh
NY 13244

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent." --- Salvor Hardin
**********************************************************************