Subject: where to get CPMD

From: Mao Xiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 15:16:25 +0800

Hello, everyone:
  I read an article about modeling enzyme mechanism using CPMD, I am
interested in that program, can anyone tell me where I can get it.
Thanks.

Regards,
mao

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|  Xiang Mao                                                     |
|  Lab of Molecular Regulation for Microbial Secondary Metabolism |
|  Shanghai institute of Plant Physiology, Academia Sinica        |
|  300 Fenglin Road, Shanghai, China, 200032                      |
|  Tel: +86-21-64042090-4791                                      |
|  Fax: +86-21-64042385                                           |
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

---

From: Stefan Seidler <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 13:47:22 +0100 (MET)

> interested in that program, can anyone tell me where I can get it.

Try Codes | CPMD 

http://www.mpi-stuttgart.mpg.de/PARRINELLO/

Regards,
   Stefan

mailto:[email-masked]