Subject: vibrational analysis with g98

From: Christian Pilger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 12:06:00 +0100

Dear CCLers,

in order to extent the parameters in the AMBER force field to some small
organic molecules, I want to get individual force constants for bond- and
angle-vibrations from g98 calculations. 
Can somebody tell me how to get this information out of the g98-output
files ?

Regards,

Christian

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 Christian Pilger                      Uni-GH Paderborn
                                       FB 13 - Organische Chemie
                                       Warburger Str. 100
                                 
                                       D-33098 Paderborn/Germany
 Tel.: 05251-60279/-602183         
 Fax : 05251-603245         email: [email-masked]

-----------------------------------------------------------------