Subject: 2nd Call for Papers - Pharmacophores

From: "Osman F. Guner" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 09:15:58 -0600

Apologies for multiple-list posting...

It has been two years since the last big pharmacophore symposium and there 
are new developments and success stories out there.  We will organize the 
papers with respect to applications, success stories, new approaches, as 
well as "creative use of pharmacophores," provided we can populate each 
category with enough papers.  We will have a PC projector at each session; 
so don't hold back any of your colorful pharmacophore models.  This is a 
great forum for you to share your experiences with scientists in your 
field, and benefit from others' experiences at the same time.  You are 
likely to return home with several fresh ideas to apply to your research 
projects.  Besides, first week of April in San Diego?.. can't possibly get 
any better than this.  Help us make this symposium a memorable event by 
contributing with your recent work in this area.  Thx...Osman

ADVANCES IN 3D SEARCHING AND PHARMACOPHORES

At Spring ACS meeting in San Diego (April 1-5, 2001)
Sponsored by the Chemical Information Division (CINF)
Co-sponsored by Division of Medicinal Chemistry (MEDI)
and Computers in Chemistry (COMP)

The symposium will be on recent advances in 3D searching and pharmacophore 
development technologies as well as experiences in using these technologies 
in drug discovery and design.

Please use the OASys to submit your abstract. You can access the CINF 
symposia at OASys via http://oasys.acs.org/acs/221nm/cinf/papers/index.cgi. 
The deadline for submitting abstracts is November 30th.

---
Osman F. Güner, Ph.D.
Director,  Lead Identification & Optimization
Molecular Simulations Inc.   (858) 799-5341
[email-masked]        http://www.msi.com