Subject: Emerging Technologies/COMP 2001

From: "Boyd" <[email-masked]>
Date: 3 Nov 2000 11:33:47 -0500

Computational Chemists,

(Apologies for multiple-list posting.)

Next summer, the Computers in Chemistry Division (COMP) will be 
holding the second annual Symposium on Emerging Technologies. 
The symposium will be at the American Chemical Society National 
Meeting, Chicago, Illinois, USA, August 26-30, 2001.

A $1000 prize, kindly sponsored by Schrodinger, Inc., will be 
to be presented for the best talk at the symposium.

You are invited to participate.  The talks will be evaluated by 
a Panel of Experts based on the impact the research will have on 
the future of computational chemistry and allied sciences.  The 
symposium will be ideal for presenting your latest and best 
methodological advances.

To participate, e-mail a 1000-word (text-only) abstract to me 
no later than March 1, 2001.  The talks must be original and not 
be repeats of talks at other ACS symposia.

Sincerely, Don

Donald B. Boyd, Ph.D.
Organizer, COMP's Symposium on Emerging Technologies
Editor, Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling
	(publication of the ACS COMP division and MGMS)
	http://chem.iupui.edu/~boyd/jmgm.html
Editor, Reviews in Computational Chemistry
	http://chem.iupui.edu/rcc/rcc.html

Department of Chemistry
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
402 North Blackford Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202-3274, U.S.A.
Telephone 317-274-6891, FAX 317-274-4701
E-mail [email-masked]

COMP http://membership.acs.org/C/COMP/
Schrodinger, Inc. http://www.schroedinger.com/