Subject: Reminder: AI in COMP Chem Symposium: San Diego

From: "Curt M. Breneman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 15:03:36 -0500

Dear COMP Chem enthusiasts:

This is just a reminder that the deadline for COMP Division abstract
submissions for the San Diego ACS meeting is coming nearer...(November
13th).

Another Reminder:

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY SYMPOSIUM
  
The ACS Division of Computers in Chemistry is sponsoring a symposium on 
the use of Artificial Intelligence in Computational Chemistry at the 
Spring ACS meeting in San Diego, CA.
  
Presentations covering all uses of machine intelligence in computational 
chemistry will be welcomed, including machine learning, SVM, GA or 
Neural Network model building, Evolutionary Computing, ADME screening or
datamining.  For further information, please contact me at
[email-masked].
  
Abstract submission should be made through the ACS OASys system at 
http://oasys.acs.org/oasys.htm
  
Curt Breneman
RPI Chemistry
COMP Treasurer

(p.s. Your submissions are welcome!)