Subject: Looking for GRID

From: Karl Gruber <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 13:26:44 +0100

Hi,

I am looking for the program GRID by Peter Goodford. I found a couple of
answers to the same inquiry in the CCL archives but the information
given there does not seem to be valid anymore.

Specifically, I tried to contact Henrietta Elton at Molecular Discovery
Ltd., but the fax machine with the number +44-993-830966 appears to be
non-existent.

Is the program still available at all? Who should I contact? Am I just
not able to operate a fax machine properly?

Apart from that, are there other (preferably free for academics)
programs around that can be used for similar purposes?

Many thanks in advance!

Karl
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Karl Gruber
Institute of Chemistry -- Structural Biology
KFU Graz
Heinrichstrasse 28		  e-mail: [email-masked]
A-8010 Graz			   phone: (+43 316) 380-5483
AUSTRIA				     fax: (+43 316) 380-9850
---------------------------------------------------------------------