Subject: MARVIN - examples needed

From: Alexander Hofmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 14:53:00 +0100 (CET)

Hello together,

is there somebody who has got experience with MARVIN 2.00 (beta 2) and may
provide one (ore more) input example(s)? It seems that the manual example
did not work.

Thank you in advance

Alex

---

Dr. Alexander Hofmann
Institut fuer Angewandte Chemie Berlin-Adlershof e.V.
Richard-Willstaetter-Str. 12

D-12489 Berlin

[email-masked]

Tel.: +49-30-6392-4408
Fax.: +49-30-6392-4350

http://www.aca-berlin.de

PGP-Private key:
http://www.uni-leipzig.de/~quant/hofmann/alexander.hofmann.pubkey.asc