Subject: AIChE Computer-Aided Chemistry Seminars

From: David Gallagher <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 21:48:04 -0800

AIChE, Los Angeles, Computer-Aided Chemistry Seminars:
    http://www.aiche.org/showcase/exhibitsched.htm

    Prediction of Reaction Pathways, Kinetics and
     Thermodynamics by Computer-aided Chemistry
         Sponsored by: CAChe Group, Fujitsu

Monday,  Nov. 13, 1:30 - 2:30 PM - Room #305, Marriott Downtown
Tuesday, Nov. 14, 3:00 - 4:00 PM - Room #307, Marriott Downtown
                     333 Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA

Modeling of reaction pathways, transition states, prediction of kinetic and
thermodynamic data will be illustrated from several published papers that
utilize CAChe, an easy-to-use computer aided chemistry package that runs
on Windows and Macintosh. Minimizing unwanted side reactions, optimizing 
yields, suggesting reaction conditions, and determining product composition 
will also be discussed. Prediction of  physical, chemical and biological 
properties such as solubilities, spectra, reaction rates, carcinogenicity, 
etc. will also be covered.

Registration: at Booth 5 during the exhibition. Further information at:
http://www.cachesoftware.com/news/seminars2000.shtml

-----------------------------------------------------------
David Gallagher <[email-masked]>
CAChe Group, Fujitsu Systems Business of America, Inc.
15244 NW Greenbrier Parkway, Beaverton, OR 97006-5733, USA
Tel: 503 531 3600  Fax: 503 531 9966  www.cachesoftware.com
-----------------------------------------------------------
==============================================
   David A. Gallagher, C. Chem.
   Vice President, Sales and Marketing
   CAChe Group
   Fujitsu Systems Business of America, Inc.
   15244 NW Greenbrier Parkway
   Beaverton, OR 97006-5733, USA
   Direct dial:       503 746 3607
   Main Switchboard:  503 746 3600
   Fax:               503 531 9966
   email: [email-masked]
   URL: http://www.cachesoftware.com

NEW!   USA CAChe SEMINARS,   visit:
http://www.cachesoftware.com/news/seminars2000.shtml
==============================================