Subject: Sybyl atom types

From: Anselm Horn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 19:51:37 +0100

Dear all,

I am looking for a (free) tool to assign the "native" Sybyl atom types
to a 3D-structure.

Of course, there is babel, but I learned that it sometimes fails.
A descripiton of the Sybyl algorithm for assigning the atom types would
also be sufficient.

I would greatly appreciate, if anybody could send me such a tool or
point me to some references (literature/web).

Thank you in advance !

Regards,

Anselm

--
_______________________________________________________________________
Anselm Horn, Dipl. Chem. Univ.          [email-masked]
  ___
 / __|        ___                               Computer Chemie Centrum
| /     ___  / __|
| |    / __|| /                                   Naegelsbachstrasse 25
\ \__ | /   | |                                        D-91025 Erlangen
 \___|| |   \ \__                                 Deutschland / Germany
      \ \__  \___|    Tel: +49 9131/85-2-6583 * Fax: +49 9131/85-2-6565
       \___|       http://www.ccc.uni-erlangen.de/clark/horn/index.html
_______________________________________________________________________