Subject: Geometry Optimization in a Uniform Electric Field

From: Yubo Fan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 22:43:09 +0800

Hi,

We are studying behaviors and properties of molecules in uniform
electric fields in these weeks. I know G98 can be used to calculate the
interaction between point charge and molecules by using option massage.
Is it possible that geometries of various molecules in a uniform
electric field can be optimized by G98?

Thanks in advance

Y. Fan

--
=============================================================
Yubo Fan                         Email: [email-masked]
Organic Synthesis Lab
The Department of Chemistry
Fudan University                 Phone: 8621-65648139
No. 220 Handan Road              Fax:   8621-65641740
Shanghai, 200433
P. R. China
=============================================================