Subject: ECCC7 Scientific Organizing Committee Formed

From: "Prof. Robert Q. Topper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 12:24:23 -0500 (EST)

November 27, 2000

Dear colleagues,

I am pleased to announce the names of the members of the Scientific
Organizing Committee for ECCC7, the 7th Electronic Computational Chemistry
Conference (April 2001). 

The members of the SOC are:

       David Ferguson, University of Minnesota
       Yi-Ping Liu, Western Michigan University
       Jan M.L. (Gershom) Martin, Weizmann Institute of Science
       Francis Muguet, E.N.S. Techniques Avancees
       Mark Tuckerman, New York University

The members of the SOC will advise me in all scientific aspects of ECCC7,
including the consideration of abstracts for the meeting. I am most
grateful for their willingness to participate, and I am sure that
they will help make the conference a complete success.

More information about the conference can be obtained at
the conference's interim web site:

http://www.cooper.edu/engineering/chemechem/ECCC7

Robert Topper
Chair, ECCC7 Scientific Organizing Committee

*****************************************************************************
Robert Q. Topper, Ph.D.                 email:   [email-masked]
Associate Professor of Chemistry        phone:   (212) 353-4378
School of Engineering                   fax:     (212) 353-4341
The Cooper Union for the Advancement   
of Science and Art                      subway:  take the 6 to Astor Place
51 Astor Place                                   or the N/R to 8th street
New York, NY 10003                               and you're there!
*****************************************************************************
                 http://www.cooper.edu/engineering/chemechem/
*****************************************************************************