From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 17:21:33 +0800 (CST)

Dear All,

Firstly, I would like to say thank a lot for everybody who reply on my
question about QM/MM in CHARMM. Unfortunately, my problems only started:).
QM/MM in CHARMM is poorly documented in manual.

My question is about addition of link atom to standart psf file. Who it is
possible to do using ADDL command, because everytime I recieved an error
message like : No link atoms in the RTF

It means that i need to use somethink like READ PARM APPE, or. DEL.
facilities of CHARMM??? and second questions, as I see there are only
semi-empirical methods and possibility to re-compile it with GAMESS. I
obtain a new version of GAMESS-US but was failed during to the
recompilation because there are a lot of bad links for subroutines which
does not exists in last release of GAMESS. Does somebody has any
experience in compiling of CHARMM 27b1 code with GAMESS OCtober`2000
release on SGI platforms?

With best regards,

Sergey

Sergey Noskov
Institute of BioMedical Sciences
Academia Sinica 
Taipei 11529,Taiwan R.O.C.
tel:886-2-27899043 (work)
    886-2-26510783 (home)
fax:886-2-27887641
e-mail:[email-masked]