Subject: Java molecule display and modelling tools ?

From: Torleif alternative account <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 21:14:06 +0100

Greetings,

I am in the process of building a small web based application in which
I would like to display molecules. I would like to be able to display
both 2D and 3D structures. I have looked a bit around on the web and
I am  somewhat puzzled to find that there does not exist much out there
both academic and commercial.
The application I am seeking should mainly be used to display small
molecules and should be able to handle multiple molecules at the same
time.

Could you please let me know of any server side java applications that
exist out there that may be useful for my purpose.  I will compile a
list and post later.

                                                    Regards

-- Jan--

Dr. Jan T. Pedersen
H. Lundbeck A/S
Ottiliavej 9
2500 Valby
Copenhagen, Denmark

phone : +45 36 44 24 25 ext 2887
email: [email-masked]