Subject: Re: CCL:visualizing vibrations

From: "S.I.Gorelsky" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 17:01:32 -0500 (EST)

I would like to mention our program ALP-VIBRO which can help you to
visualize molecular vibrations from Gaussian 98 output files. It operates
under Windows 95/98/2000/NT and very user-friendly. You can download the
demo version from

http://www.chem.yorku.ca/grad/SG/momix.htm

Good luck.

> > P. Vitorge asked for a free or cheap program to visualize Gaussian
> > vibrations.
> >
> > A free program for PCs is MolWin.  Look in the CCL archives, as I gave
> > info' on this program a couple years ago.
> >
> > Another program (besides GaussView and HyperChem) is MolVib, made by
> > Serena Software, the company best known, perhaps, for PC Model; but I
> > don't know how much this costs.
> >
> > E. Lewars
> > =====

________________________________________________________________

                     Sergey I. Gorelsky, M. Sc.

          Department  of  Chemistry,  York  University
          4700 Keele Street, Toronto, Ontario  M3J 1P3
          phone (416) 736-2100 ext#77720 and ext#70131
          fax:  (416) 736-5936

                http://www.chem.yorku.ca/grad/SG/
________________________________________________________________