Subject: 1st Call 5th Annual Chemoinformatics

From: "Wendy Hori" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 14:56:56 -0500

Scientists who are at the cutting edge of modern chemoinformatics and
combinatorial chemistry are encouraged to submit a title and abstract for
review by the Scientific Advisory Committee.  Please also include a 3-5
sentence summary suitable for inclusion in the program brochure, should
your abstract be chosen for an oral presentation.

The 5th Annual Chemoinformatics meeting is being held as part of Cambridge
Healthtech Institute's 8th Annual HTT EXPO, which also includes the
High-Throughput Screening & Technologies and Genomic Drug Discovery
meetings-June 11-13, 2001, Philadelphia, PA.

Please submit all proposals and inquiries to Wendy Hori at the information
listed below.

Thank you.
Wendy Hori					Phone: 617-630-1382
Director of Programming 			Fax: 617-630-1325
Cambridge Healthtech Institute		Email: [email-masked]
1037 Chestnut St.			
Newton Upper Falls, MA 02464
Check out our website!
www.healthtech.com