Subject: install prng on IBM SP2

From: Xiao-Ping Zhang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 21:59:59 +0100

Dear CCLers,

I would like to install ECEPPAK
<http://www.tc.cornell.edu/Research/Biomed/CompBiologyTools/eceppak/index.asp>
on IBM SP2. I should install prng (Parallel Random  Number
Generators, written by Prof. Mal Kalos) first. According to
the description at the end of ECEPPAK manual:
<http://www.tc.cornell.edu/Research/Biomed/CompBiologyTools/eceppak/Manual.html>,
there is a Makefile.IBMSP2 for this system somewhere.
Unfortunately, I did not find this file. Therefore I was not
be able to install PRNG and ECEPPAK. If someone knows where
this file is or has experience on installation of ECEPPAK on
IBM SP2, I would be grateful to get your help.

Thank you advance for your help.

Sincerely,

Xiao-Ping Zhang  

******************************
Xiao-Ping Zhang
Department of Biochemistry
Arrhenius Laboratories of Natural Sciences
Stockholm Universities
106 91 Stockholm
Sweden

Phone:	046-08-162472 /162582
Fax:	046-08-153679
e-mail:	[email-masked]