Subject: Chemistry Video collections: Barton

From: "Rzepa, Henry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 14:59:45 +0000

Following on about the comments regarding  Peter Atkins,
 have added several new famous chemists to our collection of
video materials

http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/video/

the latest being Derek Barton. 

The observant amongst you will note the absence in our collection
of theoretical chemists. Does anyone know of any video tapes
which could be publicly broadcast (ie are not prevented from dissemination
by copyright restrictions) or of sites which contain such clips? 
(I note for example that speakers from the  USA often decline
the invitation to  video them, presumably for reasons relating to this.
This happened recently to us).  I hasten to add we do not do this project
for any profit. 

Is there one for example of John Pople? 
-- 

Henry Rzepa. +44 (0)20 7594 5774 (Office) +44 (0870) 132-3747 (eFax)
Dept. Chemistry, Imperial College, London, SW7  2AY, UK. 
http://www.ch.ic.ac.uk/rzepa/