Subject: Summary X-Server

From: sergiusz kwasniewski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 12:26:37 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

I would like to thank everyone that answered me so fast about an
X-Server for Win NT (and not for linux ;-)) that is free or cheap.

- Xfree86     ==>  http://www.xfree86.org/
- Exceed      ==>  http://www.hummingbird.com/products/nc/exceed/index.html
- Microimages ==>  http://www.microimages.com ;
                   http://www.microimages.com/tntlite/download.cgi
- XWin32      ==>  http://www.starnet.com/product.htm

Thanks again to: Gijs Schaftenaar, Patrick Bultinck, Andrus Metsala, Li Zhenhua,
                 Mark Forster, Pierre Vitorge, Xiao-Ping Zhang, David van
der Spoel

Sergiusz

___________________________________________________

	Sergiusz Kwasniewski
	LUC SBG/TS
	Universitaire Campus Gebouw D
	3590 Diepenbeek
	BELGIUM

	tel(direct): 032 (0)11/268315
	fax	   : 032 (0)11/268301
	email      : [email-masked]
	http://www.luc.ac.be/Research/TheoChem
___________________________________________________