Subject: A Christmas Present

From: "Grant Handford" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2000 08:22:56 -0800

Dear CCLers,

Jan Labinowski has played a major role keeping the CCL alive and well.
In 1996 he asked for financial support from the CCLers to keep the CCL
alive.
At that time I was one of the financial supporters.  It was Jan who managed
to secure a NSF grant to keep it going.  From the sounds of things the CCL
is now in need of more financial support.

I have been a supporter of the CCL for many years now.  It has provided me
and many many others with a wealth of information the kind of which can be
found nowhere else.  It provides a very valuable service.  If all goes well
in 2001, and I have no reason to believe that it will not, I will again be
providing some financial support.  However,  the amount I will likely be
providing will not be enough to cover the costs of keeping the CCL in
operation.  If it is needed please provide some financial support.  A large
number of small amounts would likely be enough.

I invite you to take a look at the following web site:-
http://www.caruba2000.com/GranthanFarms.html
It is a great opportunity.  Don't pass it up.

If after reading it, you have some questions, feel free to contact me at the
following e-mail address:- [email-masked]

I would like to thank all of you for all your help in the past and to wish
you a Merry Christmas and a Happy and very Prosperous New Year.

The very best to you all,

Sincerely,
Grant Handford
[email-masked]