Subject: CCL: Announcemnet: Linux for chemistry website (Linux4Chemistry)

From: Nikodem Kuznik <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 22:22:47 +0100

Dear CCLers,

I'd like to announce my new website concerning linux software for chemistry.

Linux4Chemistry:
http://zeus.polsl.gliwice.pl/~nikodem/linux4chemistry.html

The goal of this website is to provide with the most up-to-date links to the 
chemical software running on linux. Because the field is still under an 
intensive development, the website will also be continuously under 
construction and you may even find some not-up-to-date URLs there for this 
same reason. In that case contact me, please. 
I hope it will be helpful to you. You are very welcome to send me your 
commends, new URLs and so on.

I must also say, that I began a cooperation with Dr. Carlo Nervi, who is the 
developer of Linux and Chemistry website: 
http://chpc06.ch.unito.it/chem_linux.html
and some of the links on my website are based on his very well organized 
database. I will try participate in the development of his database soon, I 
hope.

You are very welcome to visit my Linux4Chemistry website!

Happy New Year!

Best regards,

Nikodem Kuznik 
-- 
Nikodem Kuznik
email:	[email-masked]
WWW:	http://zeus.polsl.gliwice.pl/~nikodem/me.html

Linux Registered User # 59386