Subject: summary2: David Young's web site

From: "Windus, Theresa L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 10:16:23 -0800

Here is another URL.  Note that it has more up to date information than the CCL
URL.

Theresa

Hello Theresa
As you said, David Young's web site had lots of useful information.
and I copied those files in my directory for my personal reference.
You can check them in 
http://www.weizmann.ac.il/home/coparthi/science/young/chemistry/contents.html
Hope this helps

Happy holidays
parthi
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
  dr. Srinivasan Parthiban
  Department of Organic Chemistry                Phone: +972 (8) 934-4464
  Weizmann Institute of Science                    Fax: +972 (8) 934-4142
  76100 Rechovot                       E-mail: [email-masked]
  ISRAEL              Home page: http://theochem.weizmann.ac.il/~coparthi
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=