Subject: Re: CCL:self-learning fortran

From: Teerakiat Kerdcharoen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 22:37:35 +0700 (GMT+0700)

Dear Lakshmi,
   I would give some useful address to learning FORTRAN.

   (1) User Notes on FORTRAN Programming (HTML document)
       http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/languages/fortran/
   (2) FORTRAN90 for FORTRAN77 Programmer (HTML, downloadable)
       http://www.nsc.liu.se/f77to90.html
   (3) F90 Course Notes (PDF, very good)
       http://www.liv.ac.uk/HPC/F90page.html
   (4) F77 Book (PDF)
       http://www.kcl.ac.uk/kis/support/cit//fortran/f90home.html

   I have done self-learning from the above documents. I believe
you will be successful doing so.

Cheers,
Teerakiat
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teerakiat Kerdcharoen, Ph.D.
Profession:   Assistant Professor
Address:      Department of Physics, Faculty of Science
              Mahidol University, Bangkok 10400
Homepage:     http://einstein.sc.mahidol.ac.th/teerakiat
Research:     Computer Simulation / Computational Nanotechnology
------------------------------------------------------------------------