Subject: workstation for G98

From: "Dr. Daniel Glossman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 14:43:03 -0800

Dear netters:

I´ve got some money from a project that I am planning to apply
to the purchase of a workstation (or two perhaps) for running
mainly Gaussian 98.

According to your experience, which workstation would you
recommend as the best (or faster) for G98 ?  Which ones
should be avoided?

Thanks in advance

                                    Dr. Daniel Glossman Mitnik

**************************************************************************
Dr. Daniel Glossman Mitnik
Centro de Investigacion en Materiales Avanzados (CIMAV)
LAQUICOM - Laboratorio de Química Computacional
Miguel de Cervantes 120
Complejo Industrial Chihuahua
Chihuahua, Chih. 31109
Mexico
Phone: (52) 14 391151      FAX: (52) 14 391112
E-mail: [email-masked]
             [email-masked]
             [email-masked]
**************************************************************************