Subject: ECCC7 Abstracts Now Being Accepted

From: "Robert Q. Topper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 15:44:40 -0500 (EST)

February 1 , 2001 - ECCC7 ABSTRACTS NOW BEING ACCEPTED

Dear colleagues,

Abstracts for ECCC7, the 7th Electronic Computational Chemistry Conference,
can now be submitted online. Please point your browser to either

http://eccc7.cooper.edu/ 

or

http://www.cooper.edu/engineering/chemechem/eccc7 

and click on "Submit an Abstract."

Alternatively, abstracts may be submitted directly to me
at [email-masked] (using text, HTML or MSWord format). 

If you choose to send your abstract by email, please be sure to indicate 
whether you are submitting a "paper" or a "poster" and use the following 
format:

Your name [person submitting abstract]

Your email address

Paper or Poster?

The Title of Your Submission

Fred A. One(a), Ethel B. Two(a,b), Ricky C. Three(a), and Lucy D. Four 
(a,b,*) 

(a) Institutional affiliation #a, with address... (can include a URL as well)

(b) Institutional affiliation #b, with address...

(*) Corresponding author. Email: [email-masked]

Keywords: Keyword1, Keyword2, Keyword3...

Text of the abstract. [Please use 500 words or less]

Notes:

1. The (*) in the author list indicates that this is the author to whom 
correspondence should be addressed.This may or may
not be the same as the person who submits the abstract.

2. The email address of both the corresponding author and the author 
submitting the abstract must be given.

Please note that acceptance of a "paper" to the ECCC7 does not imply 
automatic acceptance of the paper to the Internet Journal of Chemistry. 
This will be determined by the editors of the IJC after their independent 
review, which will shortly follow the conclusion of the conference.

Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions you may have about the 
submission process.

Thanks to Dominic Coluccio for his hard work in setting up the abstract 
submission part of the site. We would welcome suggestions for its 
improvement.

Prof. Robert Topper 
Chair, ECCC7 Scientific Organizing Committee

*****************************************************************************
ELECTRONIC COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY CONFERENCE APRIL 2001
http://www.cooper.edu/engineering/chemechem/eccc7
*****************************************************************************
Robert Q. Topper, Ph.D.                 email:   [email-masked]
Associate Professor of Chemistry        phone:   (212) 353-4378
School of Engineering                   fax:     (212) 353-4341
The Cooper Union for the Advancement   
of Science and Art                      subway:  take the 6 to Astor Place
51 Astor Place                                   or the N/R to 8th street
New York, NY 10003                               and you're there!
*****************************************************************************
                 http://www.cooper.edu/engineering/chemechem/
*****************************************************************************