Subject: ADP in AMBER

From: "Heather A.Carlson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 18:13:44 -0500

Hi All,

I assume that there are AMBER parameters for ADP out there somewhere...
I just can't find them.

The parameterization protocol for AMBER uses RESP charges and doesn't end
up being quite as "modular" as OPLS or CHARMM, so I don't think ADP is a
simple derivative of the parameters available for nucleic acids.

I very much appreciate any assistance in this quest.

Thank you, Heather
 _________________________________________________________________________
   Heather A. Carlson, Ph.D.
   John Gideon Searle Assistant Professor of Medicinal Chemistry
   http://www.umich.edu/~pharmacy/MedChem/faculty/carlson/

   Assistant Professor of Chemistry
   http://www.umich.edu/~michchem/faculty/carlson/

   University of Michigan                          Phone: (734) 615-6841
   College of Pharmacy (2555 CCL)                    FAX: (734) 763-2022
   428 Church Street                          E-mail: [email-masked]
   Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1065
 _________________________________________________________________________