Subject: Announcement - CCG Graduate Student Travel Awards.

From: "Curt M. Breneman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 17:48:28 -0500

Announcement:

The Division of Computers and Chemistry (COMP) is pleased to announce
another round of five Chemical Computing Group (CCG) Excellence Awards. 
These awards were created to stimulate graduate student participation in
COMP Division activities (symposia and poster sessions) at ACS National
Meetings.  Winners will receive one-year licenses of CCG's MOE software
for their research groups in addition to their travel reimbursements.

You may apply for the CCG Excellence Award by submitting an abstract of
your poster or presentation to me along with a letter of support from
your research advisor, a two-page CV and a personal statement.  The
awardees will be chosen on the basis of the quality and significance of
the research to be presented and the strength of the supporting
materials.  

The Awards will each cover up to US $1,150 of the travel costs
associated with attending an ACS National Meeting - in this case, the
Spring 2001 meeting in San Diego, CA.

The deadline for submission of all materials is February 28, 2001.

Winners will be selected by March 15, 2001.

Please submit materials to:

Prof. Curt M. Breneman
RPI Department of Chemistry
110 8th St,
Troy, NY 12180 USA

Thanks for your interest.

Curt Breneman
RPI Chemistry
COMP Treasurer