Subject: what about courses in secondary grade?

From: sergiusz kwasniewski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 14:41:08 +0100 (MET)

hi,

I would like to know if there are sites available on the net to add
interesting facts and figures (and examples) about chemistry for courses
in the second grade (i.e. high school I believe .. 12-18 years old) ..

In order to attract more students in chemistry I think that a proper
way of dealing with the courses is to make them as interesting as
possible .. So that's why I've been surfing on the net .. without
much success though ..

Any suggestions are welcome !!
Thanks in advance .. if there anyone is interested to have a summary
I will gladly provide it !!

Serge K.

___________________________________________________

	Sergiusz Kwasniewski
	LUC SBG/TS
	Universitaire Campus Gebouw D
	3590 Diepenbeek
	BELGIUM

	tel(direct): 032 (0)11/268315
	fax	   : 032 (0)11/268301
	email      : [email-masked]
	http://www.luc.ac.be/Research/TheoChem
___________________________________________________