Subject: Call for papers; OPTOSouthWest 2001

From: "Thoms, Travis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 16:15:55 -0800

Greetings all:

	The SPIE is sponsoring a regional conference in Tucson, Arizona on
September 17th and 18th of this year.  As a member of the program committee
for  the integrated optics and micro-optics symposium of this conference, I
would invite anyone whom is interested to contact me for a full version of
the call to papers.

Of interest to those on the CCL is the theoretical modeling topic
encompassed by the subject:

Theory and Modelling:
* Numerical tools for design and modeling
* Nonlinear optical phenomena, IO-devices, MEMS
* Photonic crystals; propagation in microstructures
etc.

For more information regarding this or other aspects of the conference,
please contact me.  We look forward to your participation!

Travis Thoms
Research Associate
Canon R&D Center Americas. inc.
Telephone: 1-408-468-2864
Facsimile:1-408-468-2810
[email-masked]