Subject: summary: chemistry in high school

From: sergiusz kwasniewski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 14:14:58 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

thanks for all the people who answered to my call about how to make chemistry
more interesting for high school students. I agree that there is a lack of
'real' scientist in high school .. Nevertheless, I will summarize the websites
provided by you and those I've found myself through a search on the net.

I would like to mention that I've not looked at all the websites yet, so I
won't discuss any of them today (and it would only be subjective anyway).

http://www.chamotlabs.com/Phases.html
http://chemviz.ncsa.uiuc.edu (molecular structure)
http://scifun.chem.wisc.edu/SCIFUN.HTML
http://www.deakin.edu.au/forensic/ with
http://www.deakin.edu.au/forensic/Chemical%20Detective/index.htm
http://www.chemie-im-fokus.de
http://www.cipsi-ag.de
http://zum.de
http://schulchemie.de/amannrm2.htm
http://dbhs.wvusd.k12.ca.us/ChemTeamIndex.html
http://library.thinkquest.org/3659/
http://www.angelfire.com/md/mzh/index.html

Hope you'll enjoy this list as much as I'll do !!
Thanks again for all contributors !!!

Serge K.

___________________________________________________

	Sergiusz Kwasniewski
	LUC SBG/TS
	Universitaire Campus Gebouw D
	3590 Diepenbeek
	BELGIUM

	tel(direct): 032 (0)11/268315
	fax	   : 032 (0)11/268301
	email      : [email-masked]
	http://www.luc.ac.be/Research/TheoChem
___________________________________________________