Subject: MSI Customer Training Workshops in Mt. View, California

From: Jeff Nauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 21:26:20 -0800

Molecular Simulations Inc. will be holding a pair of 2-day workshops at the 
SGI Mountain View facility in Mt. View, California.

On April 24-25, the workshop "Introduction to Life Science Modeling with 
InsightII" will be offered.  This course provides an overview of molecular 
modeling techniques for life sciences applications in the InsightII 
graphical user environment.  Prior modeling experience is not assumed 
making this course a great place to start molecular modeling for proteins 
and other large biological molecules and complexes.

Then on April 26-27, the "Introduction to Cerius2 for Life Sciences 
Workshop" will be offered.  This course provides an overview of molecular 
modeling techniques for life sciences applications using Cerius2.  The 
workshop will focus on basic skills for use of the interface and will 
explore various modules in the areas of rational-drug design, 
structure-based drug design, and combinatorial chemistry.  Prior modeling 
experience is not assumed making this course a great place to learn 
molecular modeling with Cerius2.

Fees for each 2-day course are $1000 commercial, $500 government, and $400 
academic.  However, register for both courses and receive a 25% discount 
for the second course.

Further detailed information about this and other MSI training workshops, 
as well as on-line course registration, can be found at MSI's website 
(http://www.msi.com/about/events/training).  Please do not hesitate to 
contact us should you have any questions.

Thank you very much.

				Jeffrey L. Nauss
				MSI Customer Training Programs

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD		Phone: (858) 799-5555
Customer Training Programs	Fax: (858) 458-0136
Molecular Simulations Inc.	E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road		http://www.msi.com/about/events/training
San Diego, CA 92121-3752