Subject: EFMC grant for the First Magna Græcia Medicinal Chemistry Workshop on New Perspectives in Drug Research

From: 1st workshop in Magna Graecia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 11:57:12 +0100

Dear CCL Colleague,

The Organising Committee is pleased to inform you that the European
Federation of Medicinal Chemistry (EFMC) is granting a limited number of
bursaries to young researchers, PhD and post-doctoral students from less
favoured countries.
Candidates are to present a poster at the "First Magna Græcia Medicinal
Chemistry Workshop on New Perspectives in Drug Research".
These bursaries will cover only registration fees.
The selection of the recipients will be under the responsibility of the
Scientific Committee reviewing the posters.

Participants must:

1. submit the poster abstract following the instruction available at the
web-site http://www.unicz.it/ricerca/convegni/

2. e-mail a brief CV with the present affiliation to the Scientific
Committee (mailto:[email-masked])

3. For further information kindly mailto:[email-masked]

The Organising Committee
"Insieme per la Ricerca"