Subject: Emerging Technologies/COMP 2001

From: "Boyd" <[email-masked]>
Date: 7 Mar 2001 09:56:29 -0500

Dear Computational Chemists,

The ACS Computers in Chemistry Division (COMP) will hold its 
second annual symposium on emerging technologies at the ACS 
National Meeting, Chicago, Illinois, USA, August 26-30, 2001.

Abstracts have started arriving for the "Symposium on Emerging 
Computational Technologies at the 125th Anniversary of the 
American Chemical Society".

A $1000 prize, generously sponsored by Schrodinger, Inc., will be 
to be presented for the best talk at the symposium.

You are invited to participate.  The talks will be evaluated by 
a Panel of Experts based on the impact the research will have on 
the future of computational chemistry and allied sciences.  The 
symposium will be ideal for presenting your latest and best 
methodological advances.

To participate, e-mail a 1000-word (text-only) abstract to me 
no later than April 9, 2001.  The talks must be original and not 
be repeats of talks at other ACS symposia.

Sincerely, Don

Donald B. Boyd, Ph.D.
Organizer, COMP's Symposium on Emerging Technologies
Editor, Reviews in Computational Chemistry
	http://chem.iupui.edu/rcc/rcc.html
Editor, Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling
	(for the ACS COMP division)
	http://chem.iupui.edu/rcc/jmgm.html
Department of Chemistry
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
402 North Blackford Street
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202-3274, U.S.A.
Telephone 317-274-6891, FAX 317-274-4701
E-mail [email-masked]

COMP http://membership.acs.org/C/COMP/
Schrodinger, Inc. http://www.schroedinger.com/