Subject: New version of KINTECUS modeling software

From: "James Ianni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 13:33:45 -0500

Powerful Industrial Strength/Research Grade chemical modeling
software for simulation of combustion, nuclear, biological,
atmospheric and many other processes. There are many new features.
One prime feature is the ability to quickly run Chemkin/SENKIN
II/III models without the use of supercomputing power or FORTRAN
compiling/linking. Multiple Chemkin/freestyle thermodynamic
databases can be used. Isothermal/Non-isothermal, adiabatic
constant volume, constant pressure (variable volume) can easily
be modeled with a flick of a switch. Programmed volume
(replicating engine piston motion), programmed temperature,
programmed species concentration can all easily be included in
your model WITHOUT C/FORTRAN programming. Heterogeneous chemistry
is also easily modeled. Chemkin II/III does NOT allow all these
features. There are many other new features, included examples and
much better documentation (see the KINTECUS_V2.pdf file) .

Added by jkl:
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
It is available in http://www.ccl.net/cca/software/MS-WIN95-NT/kintecus/
or ftp://ftp.ccl.net/pub/chemistry/software/MS-WIN95-NT/kintecus/

Retrieve file Kintecus_V20.zip and unzip it.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com