Subject: MSI Materials Studio workshop at Spring ACS

From: Phil Hastings <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 22:25:43 +0000

Materials Studio Introduction and Training Event

Molecular Simulations Inc. will hold two half day Materials Studio training 
events alongside the annual American Chemical Society meeting in San Diego 
in April. These will be
conveniently located in a hotel near the ACS venue, and there will be no 
charge for attending. You are cordially invited to attend either the 
morning or afternoon session on Tuesday April 3rd to learn about the 
exciting possibilities offered by Materials Studio. Please note that, since 
space is limited, you must register on the on-line registration form (URL 
given below).

Materials Studio is dedicated to the modeling of a wide range of materials 
systems including small molecules, organic and inorganic crystals, polymers 
and semi-conductors. It is a modular package consisting of Materials 
Visualizer, the core module offering sophisticated building and 
visualization capabilities, with separate plugin application modules such 
as Discover, for classical mechanics simulations, and Reflex, for powder 
diffraction work.

On hand will be MSI staff to help answer your questions, so please come 
along and try out the Materials Studio range!

To register for the hands-on training, please go to
http://www.msi.com/about/events/acs/register.html

For more information about Materials Studio, please visit the webpages
at http://www.materials-studio.com

We look forward to seeing you in San Diego.

Sincerely,

Phil Hastings

******************************************
Dr Phil Hastings
Product Manager, Materials Studio
Molecular Simulations Ltd
230/250 The Quorum
Barnwell Road
Cambridge CB5 8RE
England

Tel: +44 1223 402851
Fax: +44 1223 413301
Website: http://www.msi.com
******************************************