Subject: Tripos training courses for academic scientists

From: Denise Beusen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 11:48:30 -0600

Tripos, Inc. will be offering two training courses for academic
scientists in St. Louis, MO during April, 2001.

On April 17 & 18,  "Protein Modeling Techniques" will address methods
used in protein structure determination. No prior knowledge of SYBYL is
required for this course. Attendees will learn to construct and display
biological macromolecules; evaluate protein conformations and motion;
and create homology models of proteins from primary sequence.

On April 19 & 20, "Advanced Ligand-Based Design" will focus on methods
for pharmacophore model development and lead compound optimization.
Enrollees must have experience with SYBYL, including building molecules,
calculating molecular geometries, comparing molecular structures,
conformational analysis, and displaying molecular surfaces and
properties.

For further information about these courses and to register online, go
to http://www.tripos.com/services/training/academic.html.

If you have questions about these courses, please contact

Diana O'Rourke
Academic Sales Representative
Tripos, Inc.
[email-masked]
314-647-1099