Subject: Re: CCL:g94 under RedHat Linux 7.0 with g77/f2c - SOLUTION

From: Dave Price <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 11:37:42 +0000

Fellow CCLers
Just after I posted the question regarding g94 under linux (see
subject)
I sorted out the problem by applying the fix for g98 (editing makefile
to remove bd0402.o from the linking of l402.exe.
Thanks to all that suggested answers.  Sorry to waste people's time.
	Cheers,
		Dave

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. David W. Price MA CChem MRSC      Tel: +44 (0)118 9875123  extn
7415
Department of Chemistry,              Fax: +44 (0)118 9316331
University of Reading,                mailto:[email-masked]
Whiteknights, 
READING
RG6 6AD 
U.K.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------