Subject: Tinker/Gamess

From: Tomasz Borowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 14:25:28 +0100 (MET)

Hi All,

I'm trying to compile Gamess with Tinker to do some
QM/MM calculations. However, the fortran files
(eg. Libtad, Libteac, ... , Toys) seem to be missing.

Does anybody successfully compiled these two programes
together? 

Any help would be appreciated!

Kind regards,

Tomek Borowski

---

From: Galina Chaban <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 15:48:19 -0800 (PST)

> (eg. Libtad, Libteac, ... , Toys) seem to be missing.

Hi Tomek,

You need to download files from www.msg.ameslab.gov/tinker/ 
and follow the instructions in simomm.doc to compile Gamess and
Tinker together. Directory tinker should be under gamess. This
directory contains all the fortran files you mention.

Galina
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Galina Chaban
NASA Ames Research Center
Mail Stop 230-3
Moffett Field, CA 94035-1000
Tel (650) 604-4995
Fax (650) 604-0350
e-mail: [email-masked]