Subject: Calcule of the thermodynamics properties.

From: "Teodorico Ramalho" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 13:46:43 -0300

Dear all,

      There are diferences between  thermodynamics properties calculated
> from vibracional frequencies and   thermodynamics properties calculates
> from Monte Carlo method or DM of complexs? 

  Thank you very much for all,

  Teodorico C. Ramalho

---

From: Jackson Gois <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 15:12:48 -0300 (EST)

Dear CClers

I am a graduate student working with MHC proteins. We intend to use Thor 
program to minimize the structures. Is there a manual or something about 
it ? If not, does anybody in this list work with this program that could 
give us some hints ? 

Thanks in advance.

                                          Jackson Gois

                                       [email-masked]
                                       [email-masked]