Subject: G98 %RWF

From: Patrik Johansson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 15:12:29 +0200

Dear CCLers

A hopefully simple problem:

I need to write the %RWF command line in G98 in more than one line
- the program cuts reading the line if it is too long - how to do this?
The reason for this is to split the RWF-file into many (>6) 2GB sized
files (32-bit).

If anyone from Gaussian has the answer so please reply.

best regards

/Patrik

-- 

Patrik Johansson
Scientist
Materials Physics
Chalmers University of Technology
[email-masked]

---

From: Christoph van Wüllen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 18:13:48 +0200

>The reason for this is to split the RWF-file into many (>6) 2GB sized
My advice is to make the rwf-filenames very short, so that many of them
fit into one line. As far as I recall, there is no other solution.
-- 
+---------------------------------+-------------------------------------+
| Prof. Christoph van Wullen      | Tele-Phone (+49) (0)30 314 27870    |
| Technische Universitat Sekr. C3 | Tele-Fax   (+49) (0)30 314 23727    |
| Strasse des 17. Juni 135        | eMail                               |
| D-10623 Berlin, Germany         | [email-masked]    |
+---------------------------------+-------------------------------------+