Subject: Update: All the Virology on the WWW

From: "David M. Sander, Ph.D." <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 20:45:50 -0800

ALL THE VIROLOGY ON THE WWW UPDATE

http://www.virology.net

=====================================================================

All the Virology on the WWW (ATV) is pleased to announce several new 
developments of interest to our visitors:

* Scientific Meeting Calendar at ATV -- All the Virology meetings in 
one site, sorted by date.

* Job Listings and Job Sites for Virologists -- Looking for a job or 
a postdoc?  We've the resources you need.

* Free!  Space for your Article in ATV's new Virology and 
Microbiology Article Repository

* Big Picture Book of Viruses - submit your images or tell us about 
your favorites!

* More About All the Virology on the WWW

Thanks for your continued support of All the Virology on the WWW!

If you aren't familiar with the site, or if you would like me to add 
a site to ATV, please read "About All the Virology on the WWW" below.

- - - - - - - - - -

Virology PowerPoint Learning Series Available:
==============================================

Teach America Corporation has just released the VIROLOGY PowerPoint Learning
Series - a CD-ROM containing 300 visuals in 16 PowerPoint files. The series
is designed to enhance the instruction of virology to medical and veterinary
students. The PowerPoint files can be modified to match the sequence and
specific information required for lecture.

The cost of the VIROLOGY PowerPoint Learning Series is $350 plus $10
shipping and handling. For more information or to order your copy, contact
Teach America Corporation at http://www.teachamerica.com or call 
1-800-735-8721.

- - - - - - - - - -

Scientific Meeting Calendar:
============================

We have developed a virology/microbiology meeting calendar for ATV 
users that will allow you rapid access to meeting of interest. 
Meetings are sorted by date for your convenience:

	http://www.virology.net/garryfavwebmeet.html

If you would like to add a meeting to the calendar, just drop us a line.

- - - - - - - - - -

Virology Job Resources:
============================

We have a huge collection of job resources for ATV users that will 
help you find that next postdoc or other scientific position:

	http://www.virology.net/garryfavwebjobs.html

- - - - - - - - - -

New Virology and Microbiology Article Repository:
=================================================

Do you have an article on virology or microbiology that you think 
would be of interest to other microbiologists and virologists?  ATV 
is now providing space for these publications in our new article 
repository, for free!  We have even accepted poetry!  Check it out at:

	http://www.virology.net/ATVarticles.html

- - - - - - - - - -

The Big Picture Book of Viruses:
================================

	http://www.virology.net/Big_Virology/BVHomePage.html

The Big Picture Book of Viruses continues to prosper with many images 
being added every month.  If you have a virology image you would like 
to share with the public, or a Web site with viral images please 
contact us.

- - - - - - - - - -

About All the Virology on the WWW:
==================================

	http://www.virology.net

This comprehensive page lists all the WWW sites that contain 
information about Virology, Epidemiology and Public Health, General 
Virology, Specific Viruses, Microbiology, AIDS, Emerging Viruses, 
Vaccines, Gene Therapy, Biological Warfare, Taxonomy, Virology and 
Microbiology News, Academic Departments, Virology Institutes, Genomic 
data, research labs and other Health Related Sites in addition to web 
sites regarding Science Jobs, Scientific Meetings, Government 
Agencies, Journals, Scientific Societies, Patent and Legal Resources, 
Scientific Companies, and much, much more.

All the Virology on the WWW also contains On-line Virology Course 
Notes, a Virology Bookshop, and a catalog of viral images - The Big 
Picture Book of Viruses.

This site is maintained and updated often.  Any submissions, 
additions or corrections that you might have would be very much 
appreciated, and can be made using the following form:

	http://www.virology.net/garryfavwebadd.html

With your assistance, this Web Site will continue to be the best 
resource of its kind on the web.  For those of you who maintain your 
own web pages, please send me your address or use our site submission 
form and I will gladly add it to the list.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Please note that netiquette forbids us from sending out information 
releases to those individuals who do not wish to receive them.  Our 
distribution list is small, and hand selected.  All recipients of our 
releases were added to this seldom used (last message in March 1999) 
list after a visit to our Internet site or from a request to be 
included.  On rare occasions we make a mistake and inadvertently send 
out material which you may not wish to receive.  Please send us a 
nice note and we will remove you from our list immediately).
-- 

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

David M. Sander, Ph.D      	    E-Mail: [email-masked]
Sander & Associates, Consultants
2561 East Tiffany Lane		    Fax:    (916) 361-7281
Sacramento, CA 95827-1403      	    Phone:  (916) 366-9663

All the Virology: http://www.virology.net
		  http://www.tulane.edu/~dmsander/garryfavweb.html

Personal WWW Homepage: http://www.virology.net/DMS/DMSHomePage.html

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/