Subject: distributed pharmacophore searching

From: Kim Branson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 15:28:22 +1000 (EST)

Hi CCLers

I'm looking for a program that is able to query a database(s) of small
molecules for compounds that have characteristics of a pharmacophore. I
know things like unity exist and that sort of functionality would be
useful, however i plan to run such code on a linuc based beowulf cluster.
Has anyone heard of/used any tools for a such a purpose and found them
useful?

regards

Kim Branson

______________________________________________________________________ 

Mr Kim Branson
Phd Student
Structural Biology
Walter and Eliza Hall Institute
Royal Parade, Parkville, Melbourne, Victoria
Ph 61 03 9662 7136
Email [email-masked]

______________________________________________________________________