Subject: Fuzzy logic in protein secondary structure prediction.

From: Manoj Pal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 05:17:19 +0000 ( )

Hi,

Can anybody provide with references to the use of fuzzy logic (like the
concept of pattern recognition) in prediction of secondary structure of
proteins.

Thanks in advance,
manoj

                       ( @ @ )                                          
   .-------------o00o----(_)----o00o----------------------------------.
   |                                |                                 |
   |  Manoj Pal                     |   Even a stopped clock is       |
   |  5th. Year  (Int. MSc.)        |   right twice a day             |
   |  Department of Chemistry       |                                 |
   |  IIT Kharagpur                 |Ph: 91-03222-79022               |
   |  INDIA                         |                                 |
   |  721 302         .ooo0         |Email: [email-masked]        |
   |                  (   )    0ooo.|       [email-masked]|
   '-------------------\ (-----(   )----------------------------------'
   		        \_)     ) /                                    
                               (_/