Subject: Model(l)ing 2001 in Erlangen/Germany: Speaker list

From: Harald Lanig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 14:05:35 +0200

We are pleased to announce Model(l)ing 2001, the second MGMS annual
meeting to be held in Erlangen/Germany (after Model(l)ing '97) from
Sunday Sept 16 to Friday Sept 21 2001. In the tradition of its
predecessor,
Model(l)ing 2001 will treat a broad range of topics associated with
computational chemistry, modeling, bioinformatics and cheminformatics.
The confirmed speakers for the individual sessions are as follows:

Library Design/ADME
Hans-Joachim Böhm, Jens Sadowski, Andrew Leach, Dimitris Agrafiotis,
Bob Clark

Enzymes/DNA
Jill Gready, Frank Blaney, Per Siegbahn, Leif Eriksson, Nigel Richard,
Ernst Anders, Harald Lanig

New Techniques
Amiram Goldblum, Wolf-Dietrich Ihlenfeldt, Paul Labute

Modeling/QSAR
Peter Politzer, Hans-Dieter Höltje, Bill Jorgensen, Martyn Ford, Erin
Duffy,
Kenneth Merz

Genomics
Manfred Sippl, Jeff Skolnick, Mike Sternberg, Camille Wermuth

Poster sessions will be held on the evenings of Sept 17. and 18.

Registration for the meeting is open at the conference web site
http://www.ccc.uni-erlangen.de/model2001/ 
(or http://www.chemie.uni-erlangen.de/ccc/model2001/ in case of
problems),
where details of the schedule, hotels, travel etc. can also be found.

We are looking forward to see you in Erlangen!
Harald Lanig and Tim Clark
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Dr. Harald Lanig            Universitaet Erlangen/Nuernberg
 Lehrstuhl fuer              Schuhstrasse 19
 Pharmazeutische Chemie      D-91052 Erlangen, Germany
 oder
 Computer-Chemie-Centrum     Naegelsbachstr. 25, D-91052 Erlangen
 
 Phone +49(0)9131-85 26525   Mailto:[email-masked]
 Fax   +49(0)9131-85 26565   http://www.ccc.uni-erlangen.de/clark/lanig
------------------------------------------------------------------------