Subject: ADME minisymposium, Copenhagen June 21, 2001

From: Flemming Steen Jorgensen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 14:02:07 +0200

Dear Colleague,

We are pleased to announce a mini-symposium on:

	ADME in Drug Research

	Tools for Evaluation and Prediction of Absorption, 

	Distribution, Metabolism and Excretion

	Thursday, June 21, 2001, 9.00-16.00 

	Royal Danish School of Pharmacy

	Copenhagen, Denmark

Speakers include:

The use of ADME in the discovery of orally active growth hormone
secretagogues - a case study	

Michael Ankersen, Novo Nordisk, Denmark

ADMEscreen: Correlating surface activity of drugs to their ADME

Paavo K.J. Kinnunen, University of Helsinki, Finland

Cell culture methods for prediction of intestinal drug absorption

Staffan Tavelin, Uppsala University, Sweden

Computational and mechanism-based prediction of metabolism by
Cytochrome P450s

Nico P.E. Vermeulen, Vrije Universiteit, The Netherlands

In silico ADME in action

Anne Hersey, GlaxoSmithKline, U.K.

Poor Aqueous Solubility - An Industry Wide Problem in ADME Screening

Christopher A. Lipinski, Pfizer, U.S.A.

<fontfamily><param>Geneva</param>

Please note that admission is free, but registration is required. 

See at http://<underline>www.dfh.dk/activities/gradschool/</underline>
for program, abstracts and registration.

I apologize to those who receive multiple copies of this email.

Please distribute this call to all interested parties.

</fontfamily>

 Regards,

 Flemming

#########################################

#  Flemming Steen Jorgensen                  Associate professor, Ph.D.

#  Royal Danish School of Pharmacy   

#  Department of Medicinal Chemistry   Phone   +45 35 30 63 78 

#  Universitetsparken 2                          Fax       +45 35 30 60
40 

#  DK-2100 Copenhagen                         E-mail  [email-masked] 

#  Denmark

#########################################