Subject: G98 newsgroup/newbie question

From: Meike Reinhold <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 13:58:40 +0100

Dear all,
after having heard the discussion going on about not posting to specific
G98 question here, I wonder if there is a newsgroup dedicated to G98,
because I could not find one. Contacting the support takes sometimes
rather long and one does not want to bother them with really trivial
questions.
Maybe somebody has the link to a G98 newsgroup?
Alternatively if you have read so far and don't mind me asking:
Could anybody advise me how to include relativistic effects on
transition metals in G98.
Many thanks,
Meike

---

From: "Jim Kress" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 10:58:43 -0400

Just ignore the comments about not posting G98 questions to the CCL list.
This is general purpose for asking questions about anything Computational
Chemistry related.  It shouldn't be censored because a few people don't like
seeing G98 questions.

Go ahead and post your questions.  If people on the list don't want to see
G98 questions, they can use their email clients to filter them out.

Jim

----- Original Message -----
From: "Meike Reinhold" <[email-masked]>
To: "chemistry" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2001 8:58 AM
Subject: CCL:G98 newsgroup/newbie question

> -= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
> [email-masked] -- To Everybody  | [email-masked] -- To
Admins
> [email-masked] -- HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH
> [email-masked] -- archive search    |    Gopher: gopher.ccl.net
70
> Ftp: ftp.ccl.net  |  WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/   | Jan:
[email-masked]