Subject: Reminder of SETCA conference 2001 in Auburn

From: Ohyun Kwon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 17:43:09 -0500 (CDT)

Dear CCLers;

There will be SETCA(Southeast Theoretical Chemistry Association)
Conference in Auburn University in Alabama in May 17-19.

Especially, graduate students and post-doc fellows are encouraged to come
to this conference since we have very excellent seminar speakers this
year.

Please visit the web site (http://www.auburn.edu/~mckeeml/setca2001.html)
and find the list of invited speakers.

The registration fee is very low($30), and the deadline for registration
and presenting a poster is May 15th.
I will see you then.

Best regards,

Tommy Kwon
Computational Chemistry Lab
Department of Chemistry
Auburn University
Auburn, AL 36849