Subject: MSI Customer Training Workshops on Cerius2

From: Jeff Nauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 10:21:27 -0400

Molecular Simulations Inc. will be holding two workshops involving Cerius2 
at our office in Cambridge, UK.

The "Introduction to Cerius2 for Life Sciences Workshop" will be offered on 
14-15 June.  This course provides an overview of molecular modeling 
techniques for life sciences applications using Cerius2.  The workshop will 
focus on basic skills for use of the interface and will explore various 
modules in the areas of rational-drug design, structure-based drug design, 
and combinatorial chemistry.  Prior modeling experience is not assumed 
making this course a great place to learn molecular modeling with Cerius2.

Also, a week later on 21-22 June, the "Small Molecule and Drug Design with 
Cerius2" workshop will be offered.  This workshop is aimed at our customers 
who are involved in drug design or the development of other bioactive 
compounds and who would like to make more effective use of modeling in 
their research.  The course will focus on QSAR techniques and methodologies 
as well as structure-based ligand design.  Familiarity with the Cerius2 
environment is required for attendance to this workshop.

Fees for each 2-day course are GBP 680 commercial, GBP 340 government, and 
GBP 272 academic.  However, register for both courses and receive a 25% 
discount for the second course.  Space will be limited for these two 
workshops so please sign up early.

Further detailed information about this and other MSI training workshops, 
as well as on-line course registration, can be found at MSI's website 
(http://www.msi.com/about/events/training).  Please do not hesitate to 
contact us should you have any questions.

Please note that on 1 June, MSI, Synopsys, Oxford Molecular, and GCG will 
become Accelrys.

Thank you very much.
Tien Luu
+44 (0)1223 402 895

         Chris Arzt
+1-858-799-5340

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD		Phone: (858) 799-5555
Customer Training Programs	Fax: (858) 458-0136
Molecular Simulations Inc.	E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road		http://www.msi.com/about/events/training
San Diego, CA 92121-3752

MSI, Synopsys, Oxford Molecular, and GCG will become Accelrys on June 1