Subject: MSI Customer Training Workshops on InsightII and CHARMm in the UK

From: Jeff Nauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 10:22:34 -0400

Molecular Simulations Inc. will be holding three 2-day workshops at the 
University of York, York, UK, in June.

On June 25-26, the workshop "Introduction to Life Science Modeling with 
InsightII" will be offered.  This course provides an overview of molecular 
modeling techniques for life sciences applications in the InsightII 
graphical user environment.  Prior modeling experience is not assumed 
making this course a great place to start molecular modeling.

On June 27-28, the "CHARMm Workshop" will be offered.  This workshop will 
provide a more in-depth coverage of molecular mechanics and dynamics 
focusing on the use of CHARMm.  Both command line usage as well as use in 
InsightII will be covered.  No experience is necessary but knowledge of 
InsightII will be helpful.

On June 29-30, the workshop "Structure-Based Drug Design with InsightII" 
will be conducted.  This workshop is for experienced users of InsightII who 
are interested in docking and drug design.  The focus will be on detailed 
studies of single ligand interactions with specific receptors.  Extensive 
experience or completion of the "Introduction to Life Science Modeling with 
InsightII" workshop is required.

Fees for each 2-day course are GBP 680 commercial, GBP 340 government, and 
GBP 272 academic.  However, register for more than one course and receive a 
25% discount for the each additional course.

Further detailed information about this and other MSI training workshops, 
as well as on-line course registration, can be found at MSI's website 
(http://www.msi.com/about/events/training).  Please do not hesitate to 
contact us should you have any questions.

Also, please note that on 1 June, MSI, Synopsys, Oxford Molecular, and GCG 
will become Accelrys.

Thank you very much.

                                 Jeffrey L. Nauss
                                 +1-858-799-5555
                 Chris Arzt
                                 +1-858-799-5340

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD		Phone: (858) 799-5555
Customer Training Programs	Fax: (858) 458-0136
Molecular Simulations Inc.	E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road		http://www.msi.com/about/events/training
San Diego, CA 92121-3752

MSI, Synopsys, Oxford Molecular, and GCG will become Accelrys on June 1