Subject: HPC for Genomics & Proteomics 1st Call deadline

From: "Wendy Hori" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 16:14:28 -0400

The deadline for submissions has beeen changed to May 18, 2001
FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT AND CALL FOR PAPERS
Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s 
High Performance Computing
Strategic Applications for Genomics & Proteomics
September 20-21, 2001, Wyndham San Diego at Emerald Plaza Hotel  San Diego,
California

If you would like to submit a proposal to give a presentation or display a
poster at this meeting please send us, by fax or email, a title and brief 3-5
sentence summary of a proposed topic on your recent work in the area of High
Performance Computing . The deadline for submission is May 18, 2001. All
proposals are subject to review by the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure
the overall quality of the conference program.

For more information, please contact Wendy Hori at:
Cambridge Healthtech Institute, 1037 Chestnut Street, Newton Upper Falls, MA
02464
Tel: 617 630-1382 • Fax: 617 630-1325 • Email: [email-masked]
For sponsorship and exhibit information, please contact Jim MacNeil. Tel:
617-630-1341, Email: [email-masked]

To register on-line, please visit our web site: www.healthtech.com