Subject: MSI InsightII Training Workshops in San Diego

From: Jeff Nauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 08:28:27 -0400

Molecular Simulations Inc. will be holding a pair of 2-day workshops at the 
San Diego Supercomputer Center, La Jolla, CA, in July.  Both workshops will 
use the InsightII interface.

On July 10-11, the workshop "Introduction to Life Science Modeling with 
InsightII" will be offered.  This course provides an overview of molecular 
modeling techniques for life sciences applications in the InsightII 
graphical user environment.  Prior modeling experience is not assumed 
making this course a great place to start molecular modeling.

On July 12-13, the "Homology-Based Protein Design" training will be 
offered.  This workshop is relevant to any of our customers who are 
interested in predicting protein structure and who would like to make more 
effective use of modeling in their work. During the two-day workshop, the 
process of producing a three-dimensional model from an amino acid sequence 
will be covered step-by-step.  Both manual and automatic methodologies will 
be discussed.  Prerequisites for this course are the "Introduction to Life 
Science Modeling with InsightII" workshop or extensive experience with 
InsightII.

Fees for each 2-day course are $1000 commercial, $500 government, and $400 
academic.  However, register for both courses and receive a 25% discount 
for the second course.

Please note that on June1, MSI, Synopsys, Oxford Molecular, and GCG will 
become Accelrys.

Further detailed information about this and other MSI training workshops, 
as well as on-line course registration, can be found at MSI's website 
(http://www.msi.com/about/events/training).  Please do not hesitate to 
contact us should you have any questions.

Thank you very much.

				Jeffrey L. Nauss
				858-799-5555

				Chris Arzt
				858-799-5340

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD		Phone: (858) 799-5555
Customer Training Programs	Fax: (858) 458-0136
Molecular Simulations Inc.	E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road		http://www.msi.com/about/events/training
San Diego, CA 92121-3752

MSI, Synopsys, Oxford Molecular, and GCG will become Accelrys on June 1