Subject: References on Hydration patterns of ethylene and propylene glycols

From: "vishwanatha sastry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 20:08:29 +0530

Hi Colleques and friends,

I am looking for references both latest and past on the experimental and 
theoretical studies on hydration patterns of ethylene and propylene glycols. 
I request all those netters who are working in these particular systems or 
alcohol - water systems in general to respond with the literature references 
they may have in their files as well as with the addresses of research 
groups they know. We have started some  work on these sytems in bulk 
solution as well as in gas phase using ab initio MESP calculations. The past 
and contemporary references on such work are highly useful in planning my 
work properly.

Thanking in advance.

With best regards

yours sincerely

(Dr. N. V. Sastry)
C/O Prof. S. R. Gadre
Department of Chemistry
University of Pune
Pune - 411 007, India

email: [email-masked]
_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.