Subject: Good review on molecular integrals using Gaussians?

From: "Richard P. Muller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 08:57:33 -0700

Can anyone recommend a good review article on the different techniques
for evaluating molecular integrals using Gaussian basis functions? I
have many different papers on the topic. However, I'm sure that someone
has written a scholarly review of the literature that might point me to
techniques I've missed.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Rick
-- 
Richard P. Muller, Ph.D.
[email-masked]
http://www.wag.caltech.edu/home/rpm

---

From: "T. Daniel Crawford" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 14:18:02 -0400 (EDT)

> Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Here are two very good ones.  I hope they're as up-to-date as you need.

"Gaussian Basis Sets and Molecular Integrals" by Trygve Helgaker and Peter
Taylor in Modern Electronic Structure Theory Part II, edited by David
Yarkony and published by World Scientific, 1995.

"Molecular integrals over gaussian basis functions," by Peter Gill in
Adv. Quantum Chem. Vol. 25, 141-205 (1994).

-Daniel

-- 
T. Daniel Crawford                           Department of Chemistry
[email-masked]                                    Virginia Tech
www.chem.vt.edu/chem-dept/crawford    Voice: 540-231-7760  FAX: 540-231-3255
                            --------------------
 PGP Public Key at: http://www.chem.vt.edu/chem-dept/crawford/publickey.txt