Subject: ANNC: Schrodinger Seminar on Computational Drug Design and Drug Discovery

From: Schrodinger Announcements <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 15:43:30 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Colleague,

Schrodinger, Inc. cordially invites you to a half-day seminar on setting
new standards in computational drug design and drug discovery. 

Please join us for an informal morning with talks and discussion on
topics that are of interest to you, including recent breakthroughs in
structure-based drug design and virtual screening. Speakers include top
scientists from well-known pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical companies
in the US.

Seminars will be hosted in two locations on the East Coast and two
locations on the West Coast as listed below.  Seminars will run from
9:00AM - 1:00PM.  Complete agendas will be posted on our website when they
become available.  Complementary breakfast and lunch will be served at all
events.

June 14  Boston, MA
June 19  Princeton, NJ
June 20  San Francisco, CA
June 21  San Diego, CA

Please take a moment to reserve a place using the form at our web site
http://www.schrodinger.com/Announce/Registration/Workshop2001/fd_annc.html
There is no charge for attending the meeting, but space is limited.
Registration deadline is June 1, 2001.

If you have any questions, please contact Hege S. Beard at
[email-masked], or by phone at 201-433-2014, ext. 101.

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you do not wish to receive future e-mail announcements from
Schrodinger, Inc., please send a message to [email-masked].