Subject: Compilation problems II

From: "Gustavo Velardez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 09:31:16 -0000

Hi everybody, thank you to the people that answered my first question about 
the compilation problems on Gaussian 98 A7 in a PC with Red Hat Linux 7.1.
I fix the first error on the compilation but there is another one:

....
ranlib l302.a
gau-cpp -I/home/gust/g98 -I/home/gust/g98s -DGAUSS_PAR -DGAUSS_THPAR  
-DDEFMAXSHL=20000 -DDEFMAXATM=20000 -DDEFMAXNZ=20000 -DDEFNVDIM=257 
-DDEFARCREC=1024 -DMERGE_LOOPS -DUSE_ESSL -D_I386_ -DLITTLE_END -DUSING_F2C 
-DDEFMAXIOP=100 -DDEFMAXCHR=1024 -DDEFLMAX=13 -DDEFN3MIN=10 -DDEFMAXHEV=2000 
-DDEFCACHE=64 -DDEFMAXLECP=10 -DDEFMAXFUNIT=5 -DDEFMAXFFILE=10000 
-DDEFMAXFPS=1300 -DDEFMAXINFO=200 -DDEFMAXOP=120 -DDEFMAXTIT=100 
-DDEFMAXRTE=4000 -DDEFMAXOV=500 -D_ALIGN_CORE_ -DCA1_DGEMM -DCA2_DGEMM 
-DCAB_DGEMM -DLV_DSP -DO_BKSPEF -DDEFMXTS=1500 -DDEFMXBAS=500 -DDEFMXOPT=50 
-DDEFMXBOND=12 -DDEFMXSPH=250 -DDEFMXINV=1500   ml302.F ml302.f
pgf77   -O2 -tp p6  -Munroll -Mvect=cachesize:524288 -c ml302.f
rm -f ml302.f ml302.c
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/gust/g98'
pgf77    -O2 -tp p6  -Munroll -Mvect=cachesize:524288 -o l302.exe ml302.o 
utilPSNL.o PSNL.o EGP.o  l302.a bdrys.o  util.so
/usr/bin/ld: cannot open utilPSNL.o: No such file or directory
make: *** [l302.exe] Error 1
endif
....

--------------------------------------------------------------------
and the compilation is stopped.

Thank you for your attention.

Gustavo Velardez PhD
LCAR-IRSAMC. Université Paul Sabatier.
118 route de Narbonne. 31062. Toulouse. France.
TE: +33-(0)5-61-55-60-09
FAX:+33-(0)5-61-55-83-17

_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.