Subject: Circular Dichroism survay

From: "Victor Anisimov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 15:25:10 +0200

Dear Chemists,

Some time ago I posted a message asking people to fill a Circular Dichroism
questionnaire form. I'm very grateful to everyone who replied. All your
responses are carefully reviewed and taken into account.

The results of the review do not seem to be of everyone's interest therefore
I publish only a list of respondents who won the free software as we promised
it in our announcement.

The winners are:

MOPAC2000 for Windows:
Prof. Robert Latour, Dept. of Bioengineering, Clemson University, U.S.A.

Quantum CAChe for Windows:
Mr. Branko Kolaric, PhD student,  Institute fur Chemie, Stranski laboratorium,
TU-Berlin, Germany

All other respondents are granted by discounts on Fujitsu Computational
Chemistry software.

With kind regards,
Victor Anisimov.

==================================================
Victor Anisimov, PhD,
Senior Software Researcher - Computational Chemist
FQS Poland, a Fujitsu company
ul. Starowislna 13-15, 31-038 Krakow, Poland
Email: [email-masked]
Tel.(+48 12) 429-4345  Fax(+48 12) 429-6124
==================================================