Subject: CCL: Timescale of protein behaviour

From: [email-masked] (Pandini Alessandro - Dip. di Scienze dell'Ambiente e del Territorio)
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 10:30:45 +0200

Dear CCLers,

I am looking for information about timescale in protein behaviour at
molecular level.
I have a rough idea of the diffent time (really order of magnitude...)
involved in molecular movements, but I couldn't find a review or a good
reference about the topic.

I am interest in a comparision between simulation, experimental studies and
biological mechanism.
Which are the limits and the future goals of simulation vs experiments? How
could they pratically support each other?

I will summurize answers.
Thanks to anyone will email.

Alex

-----
Alessandro Pandini, PhD Student
DISAT - Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca
Piazza della Scienza, 1
20126 Milano
Italy
-----