Subject: CCL:Software for mopac7

From: "Dr. Wolfgang Utz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 15:33:42 MET

Hi,

I'm looking for NT software which is able to read output files from mopac7.
We are using Webmo on a linux box and would like to load the .out file 
together with atomic charges into the program. Furthermore we would like to 
graph MEPs from the charges.
We have tested raswin, molekel, weblabviewer and we screened the ccl page 
also.
Could some of you give us some links?

Thankyou in advance

Wolfgang
***********************************************************************
Dr. Wolfgang Utz                                    
Department of Medicinal Chemistry
Emil Fischer Center
Friedrich-Alexander University                 
Schuhstr. 19                                                 
D-91052 Erlangen
Germany                               
Tel. 09131/8524100
Fax  09131/8522585
E-mail:[email-masked]
http://www.medchem.uni-erlangen.de/personel/utz.htm
***********************************************************************