Subject: Re: CCL:tri-fluor-ethanol (TFE) solvent force field parameters and coordinates

From: David van der Spoel <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 09:04:17 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, Marc BAADEN wrote:

>
>Dear All,
>
>below I forward a message from a colleague. You can either reply directly
>to him (mailto:[email-masked]), or I will forward
>any responses.
M. Fioroni, K. Bruger, A.E. Mark and D. Roccatano A new
         2,2,2-trifluoroethanol model for molecular dynamics simulations. 
         J. Phys. Chem. B, 104 (2000), 12347-12354. 

Groeten, David.
________________________________________________________________________
Dr. David van der Spoel		Biomedical center, Dept. of Biochemistry
s-mail:	Husargatan 3, Box 576,  75123 Uppsala, Sweden
e-mail: [email-masked]	www: http://zorn.bmc.uu.se/~spoel
phone:	46 18 471 4205		fax: 46 18 511 755
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++